Leather Dog Lead - Navy
Available in two widths : 15mm ( Small) & 20mm (Medium) suitable for a new puppy as well as small and medium-sized dogs.
The inspiration for this design came from wanting to use high-quality leather, craftsmanship, our fashion eye, love of prints, and being more forward-thinking using prints on the leather pieces, so getting your dog noticed everywhere!
Hand-stitched edges throughout for added strength and durability.
It's made from a mixture of the highlight Dalmatian Navy spot print onto white Lamb Nappa on the front side of the lead. The back side, handle and tabs are made from Italian pure veg tanned high-grade aniline leather, in a dark navy subtle and mellow to touch.
Notable features include:
- Made in two widths 15mm ( Small) & 20mm (Medium)
- Solid nickel-plated Trigger Hook for attachment to collar
- a solid nickel-plated O-ring loosely positioned inside the handle to allow for attachments, as well as The Upper Hound, embossed branding on the handle.
- Italian vegetable-tanned, premium leather
- Hand stitched
- Made in the UK by craftsman
- The Upper Hound embossed branding on the front lower handle
Leather is a natural material so you may find the surface shows some minor variations in colour or even the occasional small imperfection.
How to care for: To keep leather in pristine condition, we recommend using a good quality leather protector or hide food before use to help maintain the natural properties of the leather. Avoid getting it wet wherever possible, tissue dry and allow to dry naturally (do not use a radiator or heat source). Leather will naturally soften and darken with use. Please do not allow the leather to come into contact with chemicals from commercially available 'spot on' flea treatments as this could potentially cause damage. We recommend removing the collar whilst the treatment is in progress.