If for any reason you are not happy with your The Upper Hounds purchase and you wish to cancel, return or exchange part or the whole of your order, for most of our products you will have total 28 days in which to do so for the whole process.
Therefore, you must inform us within 14 days if you wish to return or exchange it . You will then have a further 14 days in which to return your order back to us.
To be eligible for a return we will require the returned goods to us in the original condition (so unworn or undamaged) and its original packaging including a copy of the original dispatch note. You must fill in the returns section on this same form, if you wish to make the return for a refund or exchange .
1. If you wish to cancel your order, return a product or request an exchange (i.e. change of size), you can do so by contacting usvia email (firstname.lastname@example.org)prior to sending your order back to us. This way we can make sure we handle your return/exchange as quickly as possible. Failure to notify us may lead to a delay in processing your refund/exchange.
2. For all returns and exchanges if already posted you will be required to arrange and pay for the return of the goods to us by registered post or special delivery. When returning items, you are strongly recommended to obtain proof of posting. Proof of posting will assist you in tracking any shipment which is reported as lost, damaged, mislaid or otherwise undelivered.
3. Once we have received and inspected the package, we will notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund/exchange.
4. For all refunds once returned goods are approved by The Upper Hounds, we will process the refund directly to your payment card which was used in the original payment within:
- 14 days after the day the product is received by TheUpper Hounds;
- If earlier, 14 days after the date you provide evidence that youhave returned the product to The Upper Hounds;
- If there were no goods supplied, 14 days after the day on whichyou informed us (via Step 1 above) about your decision to cancelyour order.
5. For exchanges, please note that you will still have to bear the direct cost of returning the original product back to us, as well as the delivery cost of sending the new item. You will be notified of the additional cost to ship your exchange once we have approved your exchange request.
6. Please note that you are liable for any diminished value of the product resulting from the handling of the product in any way other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the product while you are responsible for it (this includes, in the context of a return, when the product is in transit back to us).
Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to The Upper HoundsAny item returned more than 28 days after its delivery to you.
If you cancel your order within 14 days after the day you receive your goods, and you cancel the whole order, we will refund the standard postage you paid, in accordance with the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013. If you paid forexpress delivery, we will only refund the cost of standard delivery. We will not refund any postage charges if you cancel after the 14 days allowed under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013 or if you only cancel part of your order.
Items purchased with Clearpay follow our standard return process. Please note, refunds for Clearpay purchases will be refunded from The Upper Hounds to Clearpay. We cannot provide an exchange or cash refund. When the refund is processed, any upcoming payments you have to Clearpay will be cancelled and any payments you have already made will be refunded back to the card you paid with. Please note that until the The Upper Hounds has confirmed receipt of any return goods, you will be liable to continue to make your payments to Clearpay. You can view the details by logging in to your Clearpay account.